RuLe, Reporting In !

I'll write everything that I want to write, mostly about my life. What I feel, what I see, what I need to share. Just enjoy my stuff and don't be "repot".

12:10 AM

C-Walk refer to clown walk

posted by Fakhrul Riza F a.k.a RuLe a.k.a iZa |

Selamat menempuh hari yang baru...

Masih chatting, browsing and gaming sebelum bisa tidur neh...

Kebetulan nemuin satu move baru yang namanya C-Walk (clown walk), maap bukan ciwalk Bandung yah itu mah nama mall, emang bukan hal baru sih dikalangan street dancer, tapi buat saya hal yang satu ini adalah hal baru dan menarik untuk ditonton.
Secara abis liat video nya di youtube nampak seru aja memperhatikan gerakan-gerakan yang dilakukan oleh sepasang kaki manusia.

Nemuin juga definisi c-walk itu sendiri dari www.urbandictionary.com, such as :

The clown walk is based on the Crip walk but is much faster and more intricate. Unlike the Crip walk, it is strictly a dance. It is done by people who do not want to be mistaken for Crips, and it has different styles and moves. Other names include the "krypt walk", "clownin'", "cwalkin" with no capital c, "crown walk".

then...

It is also sometimes referred to as C-Walk.
C-Walk can be either Clown Walk, Crip Walk, or Crown Walk.
Yes, they are different.
Clown Walk includes the "V" move, and its variatons, heeltoes, and the shuffle.
Clown Walking does take a greater amount of skill then Crip Walking or Crown Walking
Noob c-walker: How do I combine all my moves to make my c-walking look better?
Special Access Member: Well, sometimes, it just takes time to come up with your own moves and always practice to make your c-walking better.
Remember c-walking in this case is referring to the clown walk.

Jadi, pada intinya c-walk tuh salah satu perkembangan dance baru, street dance, sesuatu yang agak rebel, mungkin, but anyway, i like to watch people who do c-walking...
It's kindda awesome...

Thinking about doing c-walking or make a video 'bout it...
:D

Subscribe